For your reference, but mostly, for your inspiration and a moment of perspective, I thought I would pass along an article I found on the website for Redbook magazine. Redbook found five women who aren’t famous or rich, who really aren’t “anybody,” but whose stories separately and collectively will make you stop, think, and be thankful to live in a world with ladies like them. They are finding good in bad times, light in darkness, and turning pain into the healing of others.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 6 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 6 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 6 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 6 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 6 years ago