Love this song. And this also goes to the heart of our conflict. We’re strong, smart, independent women. But with our guys, we become weak in the knees. We melt. We’re fragile. She says “but in your arms you have complete power over me.” It’s true. The men we love can either lift us up or bring us crashing down.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 6 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 6 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 6 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 6 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 6 years ago