For your reference… While many of us have spent years mastering our struts in our sky-highs, I’m wondering how I would fare the annual High Heel-a-Thon, which was this morning in Central Park. Thousands of ladies (and a few men!) raced 150 yards in their sturdiest pumps and T-straps (3-inch height minimum) to raise money for The Heart Truth campaign. Here’s a video of Shine on Yahoo’s coverage, featuring host of the race, Kelly Ripa.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 6 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 6 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 6 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 6 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 6 years ago