For Valentine’s Day, I needed to go with a shoe that would be suitable for an uberly romantic date or a night out with the girls. I couldn’t ask for more than these beauties by Carlos Santana. They are red suede with a ruffle on the heel, which adds the perfect amount of flare and drama. I’d wear these tonight to dinner at a fabulous French restaurant, or to sip Pisco sours with the girls, or – as Carlos may have intended – for a night of tango dancing.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 5 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 5 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 5 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 5 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 5 years ago