Ooooh, pretty! I like to think that these Just Cavalli shoes are symbolic of this week. Sure, they are dark, cloudy and gray. But the hint of silver and shine reminds us that great things – and nice weather – are on the horizon. I know I talk about the weather a lot in my Shoe-topias, but rain, snow and sun greatly affect our mood as well as our clothing and shoe choices. We can’t help the weather, so we might as well just make the best of it. On cold dreary days, why not cheer up and have some fun with a bit of sparkle?
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 5 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 5 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 5 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 5 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 5 years ago