OK, I know, I know… it’s been over two months since my last post. I can only say that it’s been an eventful two months, and I’ll try to fill everyone in over the next few posts. However, first thing’s first… it’s is finally, undeniably, officially SUMMER! I cannot tell you how long I have waited for June. We have steamy nights with sidewalk dining, cold beers and baseball games, and planning our days or weekends around trips to the pool, river, lake or beach. While I have been waiting for months, it still feels like summer snuck up on me, and I barely had any time to get ready with tank tops, dresses and sandals. To celebrate that my favorite season is finally here, I chose these wedges by BCBGeneration. The stripes make me want to go sailing (or pretend like I’ve ever been sailing). And the wedge heel is perfect for long walks on beach boardwalks, through festivals and fairgrounds, or just a nice afternoon of browsing boutiques, sidewalk sales and farmers markets. Yes, it is finally summer. And I plan to celebrate and enjoy every single day of it.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 6 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 6 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 6 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 6 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 6 years ago