I’m really pissed off at myself. I spent all last year blogging about the cold, posting boots and galoshes, and saying that I couldn’t wait for it to be summer, so I could write about – and wear – cute heels and sandals. And then what happens? Well, I end up with two jobs this spring and summer, with barely enough time to get a decent meal or night’s sleep, and now the summer is almost over! I feel like I’ve missed it, and that my feet didn’t fully embrace the feeling of fresh pedicures and strappy sandals that they were longing for. With that, I am posting a glorious pair of white sandals by Michael Kors. Perhaps I will get them and squeeze them into that last little breath of summer. Or, maybe I’ll wait a few more weeks and get them on clearance, and I’ll have them for next year!
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 6 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 6 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 6 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 6 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 6 years ago