I couldn’t sleep tonight, and I was perusing headlines and came across this story.
Epic T-shirt fail: “I’m too pretty to do my homework so my brother has to do it for me”
I am going to file this in the category of “some people have way too much time on their hands.” Of course I agree that girls should be taught that being pretty isn’t everything, and that academics are important. But shouldn’t they also be taught to just let the little things go and not waste your precious time complaining about a t-shirt? It was apparently on, and then pulled off, the site. If you don’t agree with the shirt, then don’t buy it. Don’t go out of your way and take the time to complain, but turn your computer off, knowing you have better things to do with your time – like helping your daughter with her homework.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 5 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 5 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 5 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 5 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 5 years ago