I hope at least some of my readers were able to give summer a proper send-off this weekend. For those of us on the East Coast, Labor Day was pretty much a wash. The rain made for some soggy barbecues, I’m sure. Meanwhile, I simply chose to enjoy the day, catching up on work emails in my pajamas. This summer went by so quickly, and I’m not ready to say good-bye just yet. And that is why today’s Shoe-topia is super summery. These sandals by Sofft have everything I would want to wear to a picnic or sipping drinks with girlfriends on a steamy summer evening. I love the gold color and flower detail – so light-hearted and fun! And with these, I’ll just hold on to summer for just a bit longer….
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 6 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 6 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 6 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 6 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 6 years ago