If you can believe it, out of my ENTIRE shoe collection I do not have one of the most staple-iest of staples: A simple, black boot. Every girl NEEDS one, and I think I am the only one who doesn’t have one. The problem is that I am picky with my boots (hence, why I have a few pairs from Frye – they’re just too perfect!). I like a great 4″ heel, but not too thin and not too boxy. Also, I have short legs so I don’t like boots that make them look even shorter. I like them loose, but not too slouchy. See, I’m picky. I almost gave up on my hunt…. until I found these! They are simple and sleek and will hit right at the knee. Gorgeous! Oh Michael Kors, you know what I like.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 6 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 6 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 6 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 6 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 6 years ago