So I know the whole theme of my blog being love and career and how we can’t have both may seem pretty cynical. But, while I am super focused on my career like so many 20- and 30- something women, let’s face it, I am a hopeless romantic. My newest obsession: “Ultimate Proposal” on Yahoo. OMG, ladies, have you seen this? The latest episode with James and Chantelle, where he plans a proposal in the middle of the skating rink at Rockefeller Center has been my favorite so far. I just love how these guys plan the most spectacular ways of asking their girlfriends to marry them. The proposals are like something that you only see in the movies, but they are real people! Kate & Leo, Bella & Edward, and Romeo & Juliet have nothing on these couples. Maybe I like this show so much, not just because I have a softer side, but because I’m one of those people that doesn’t half-ass anything when it comes to my career or my relationship. And so it’s nice to see guys that put forth so much effort and settle for nothing but the very best when it comes to their ladies.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 6 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 6 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 6 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 6 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 6 years ago