Saw this the other day and thought I would share. Dating advice from the ’30’s. I love these vintage ads and articles that are all about catering 100% to the guy and his needs, likes and interests. And I only like them because we’ve come so far with gender equality in terms of dating that we can actually consider this humorous. It makes me wonder at what point did something like “Men deserve your entire attention,” become so ridiculous.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 5 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 5 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 5 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 5 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 5 years ago