All right, I think it’s only fitting that my first Shoe-topia for 2012 is… Betsey! The holidays are over, the weather is cold, and it seems like I am not the only one saying “Good riddance!” to 2011. I became wiser in 2011. I found that you can lose a job, a boyfriend or a family member at anytime. If 2011 wasn’t your year, you certainly weren’t alone. I do hope 2012 is better by leaps and bounds, and that could be financially, career-wise, health and wellness or in your relationships. I know I would like help in all of those areas! While I wait for a fairy godmother, to win the lottery, or my blood, sweat and tears to pay off, I am trying to be thankful for the little things – for dinner and wine with girlfriends, for staying up past midnight watching super hero movies with my nephew, for a car that gets great gas mileage and gets me to weddings and weekend getaways. And with that, I will also be thankful for sparkly shoes! Shoes that remind us to be carefree and not worry about things we cannot control. So with this great pair by Betsey Johnson, I am wishing everyone a happy new year, filled with many chances to laugh, love, and have fun.
- FYR: Even geniuses can't figure us out. wp.me/p128yg-hN 7 years ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. -Marilyn Monroe 7 years ago
- Santorum surge is scary in so many ways. wp.me/p128yg-hD 7 years ago
- "Men & women bonding together for having children is better than every other relationship" ... my goodness, Rick Santorum is awful 7 years ago
- RT @howardfineman: Don't forget that Rick Santorum is against birth control. Can someone with that view get elected president? 7 years ago